Tuesday 27 September 2016

there is a pretty little mixed race looking girl two doors away her mum and dad are black hispanic type people i think i have not really looked.  ncle came here and asked me if i wanted to give the two months notice still i said yes i leave before the 11th nov god said it is the klu klux they are looking at the little girl why they told nicole to show me respect.

if they touch her take their children out the white people needs to know how it feels.
god told me it was a white woman who asked the klu klux to take out beyonce because she was fed up with it he said yes and left.

it is the trillionaire who told them to take out andy.  too right piece of shit now he knows how it feels.

i have special powers because they are special i developed them.  i always knew what people were thinking i just knew.   i could be a double agent.

i can translate any language into english.  it is not intrusive.
 i
this is the level their are lot of worms flat black ones falling from the celin grave yard worms because how many she and her family murdered in here.  i keep seeing the out line of a black spirit near the front door god said it is an asian she took out a man.

if you clean the table a few mins you will see them again.

god said it was her family she sent nicole they opened the front door god said the brought a lock smith with them.  god said it was still the klu klux.

god told me there are no genuses here even the white children the call genuses they give them the answers it is for show.  god said my iq is at the top because i developed theses powers and i have reach genus level.  i can do lots.  i want to advance.

when i use my powers i don't think like when i am writing accounts god doesn't tell me unless i say he told me but i say god said. to show him respect.

god said he showed me the level i go to .  i can move objects with my mind.  i moved a chair i lifted it and imagined it was where i wanted it.

i don't use special powers to write songs or film i have to rack my brains to find lyrics.  i am a good song writer because i wanted to be good i started write at 14 i taught myself.


god said the white woman thinks she is going to use me to fix her songs.  i'm sorry but i won't work for a white woman.  i don't fix anyones songs fix them yourselves,

god showed me the white woman who said i'm going to get her to fix this box of songs she can sit there the whole day.  i am the queen do who your talking about?  my songs don't need fixing i'm at the top .  who does the white woman think she is?

i'd never put my name to your songs you are not have my credit.

the grave yard song i wrote is a genus song,

i have a copy on here. i made lots of copies dated and timede,

you can not take anything from the robots who god said have never left this site,  even if i don't write anything for years

god said they say stay she might come in here. god said some of the robots say lets go one will say stay don't go,  he said from the first time i posted 2011 march the robots have never left i keep going in.  i have written volumes on here. billions have been on here because of the boxing down.

i did blast sent millions of emails out.

it was that email blocked up the internet the american's had to keep getting bigger servers but did not know it was me "god is back and yes he's black."

would you like me to advertise for you?

god said the servers are the robots they kept going into my site and they kept being told to stay wich didn't leave much for others.  i want to cry.

i can keep doing it.  everybody in the whole world has heard of me gods bride.  god said it was gods bride which made them hate me.

if you subscribe on her to become a follower your phone will beep.  you can never unsubscribe.  now that we are all locked in together....

the robots were counting how many were coming in.

i'm going to set up a radio station to tell on people,  using my special powers

god spoke to me about eyvonne shirley's sister who went to the black people i saw woodgrange rd forest gate  she told the black men to take me out they asked why she told them shirley got taken out and me and my family including my mum brothers and sisters were still here.  he said but she is not involved shirley got taken out for the bodies.  god said some of the people down there are involved she went to the people involved in the racket.   i have had nothing to do with shirley or her family for years,  the only person in the family who goes to see them is jake my son who is friends with shirley's son joseph who is in prison.  very rearly has my daughter davina gone to see her cousin martine who is shirley's daughter.   fuck off untangle yourselves from my family.

my family doesn't know much about shirly and her dirty family fuck aff!!  it is god who told me a few weeks ago shirley had an undertaking business.   don't drag me or my family in it.

what god did tell me that the klu klux know everybody who is involved because shirley and her family ratted on everyone to get themselves out of the shit.  god showed me something when he told me about the undertaking business.  it was shirley and her whole family together being spoken to by the klu klux shirley was there.

god said shirley sent the klu klux after sharon furguson and said if i was friends with her she would have sent them after me and my family.  god said i would never get involved in that i would have moved away from her like my family.

sharon is not like shirley i don;t know what she gets up to i don't see her sharon is a bitch but that is all 

o'm really sorry i have known sharon for as long as i have known shirley i don't like sharon that much but she like to laugh to laugh at shirley's spiyefulness but she doesn't do it.

my family and i moved into fyfield court 1978 my brother introduced shirley to me they were in the same class i think.

fyfield court is on disraeli rd they lived at no. 3 diraeli rd.

god told me it has just come back to me sharon is not involved.

god said like sharon lots of them are not involved shirley's family involved people because they were told by the klu klux they were going to get taken out for it.  i heard them shouting when god showed me the whole family together  why is the klu klux going to take out our family?  we do it for the klu klux.

god said he is going to start taking some of the dirty white men out because it is black and they like some of them because of the prettiness they want to have sex with them why they want to take them out.

god said he wants me to tell everyone that the take outs are happening for roots manuver no one is helping my family why he is standing with me..  let it stay like that.

me see the white man and the white woman looking.  rhey would use the help to wipe out the black people.  i am with god i don;t need your help he will drag them.

god said the dirty white men like sharons legs why they would take her and her famuly out.

god said it is just shirley;s family and people at the hospital.  the black he showed me eyvonne talking to went to tell the klu klux imy family are the royal family george and charlotte bejamin and marie antoinette are my great great grand parents.  god said some of the black people are involved in the klu klux. god called the black man a piece of shit.

god said that black man does not touch any of the bodies.  just shirly and her dirty family why he called them a dirty family.  shirly's family are black klu klux.

god said it is like the movie the mummy with the beatles that is how the worms come out of the dead bodies that have been sat there to long every worm comes out of the dead bodies and goes into shirley and her family so that they could show off to the other black people.  god said the black people don't like them and want to take them out for being klu klux.

god said the klu klux who shirley and her family do it for went to the other group of klu klux and told them to take shirley and her family down for doing it.  they rold shirley and her family who were petitioning that they were a different klu klux,  god said it is all the same people. 

god said the klu klux who shirley and her family do it for went to the other group of klu klux and told them to take shirley and her family down for doing it.  they rold shirley and her family who were petitioning that they were a different klu klux,  god said it is all the same people. 


benny the movie the mummy.  shirley and her family.

god said shirley beame klu klux in her job the foster care job they asked her to do things the paedophiles and she did it for them.  god said because she played fun and games with them who hate black people they took her out that is the only reason whu she would get taken out because she became friends with white people.  like the black man.  who goes to take outs with them he doesn't do the sex abuse.  god showed me the scene they turned on him his friends and threw him into the take out to get taken out.  i can;t understand why he was in shock that his white friends he did lots for could do it to him.the black council worker who works fo barking dagenham council who goes next door to the paedophiles with the paedophiles
god said every white person you see on the earth are klu klux because of the training they get they are taught different things from blac

in a black and white argument they know to stand by white even if they are in the wrong.



like andy my white husband who i have been married to for neatly thirteen years and have a daughter for because of the fight was taught to stand with white why he kept putting anthrax on my family even his own child that is the level.

he kept opening up my front doors to let the paedophiles in god kept stopping it.

god said that is why the knew things in boxes he told me to put outside for people to take is still out there that is how many are involved.  god said lot of afrixans are involved they don't know why it is being done.  lot of africans on this road god said when i keave lots are going to get taken out by thr klu klux why they want me to leave.

god said david cameron came down here and saw hpw many african;s on this road the white woman started shouting said they were all clumped together and that they were not having it,
you can get carbon paper till receipts,  don't use betting slips cash points. wash in it abot six receipts in the bath water put the paper in a jug with hot water use the water you can drink it .  i ate a hundred receipt in one sitting i have had luts and can still take my hiv cure when it comes out to kill off my cancers.

i know everything about mrsa i have been teaching if you eat carbon paper only because my carbon cire has not been made available to black people by the white people.  and don't eat anything for 3 days you will kill them off.  the resy i will just treat black people the white people are not getting any more of my cures.  i heard a whiye female doctor the carbon won't take all of them out the worms have gone all over the body.   i can take them all out.

you can get carbon paper till receipts,  don't use betting slips cash points.

i eat paper and ate a receipt then god told me that that was rhe hiv cure immunity that is what hound.

if you use too many in the bath it will kill you.  no moer than six cash point size.  you can use half a cup of bleach with it in the bath.

you will feel stinging like glass the anthrax,  the are opening the skin for air catch them have a bowl or made up spray ready for them bleach carbon. to the black people.that is for you.


i'll take all of the anthrax away later but make a start.  just to let the dogs know they don't have the cure.

that is my take out for the whitie a paki.

god said it is not the asian here he is going to let me wipe out it is the ones in africa,  god said david cameron went to the middle east to get a stronger anthrax for andy to blow through my back door and for the people coming to the door to put it in and for the people like the tax credit people to post to me.

god said i have helped the whities and paki's a lot some only have a little and have cleaned themselves because of what i have told the black people.  i don't care if you are upset you did it to yourselves.

god said they had to take andy out because of what is all over him  david cameron is introuble like all those he shook hands with in ageement to spraying everything in queens house with it he said this is how you give things back to black people.

yes it is messy in here because the white woman and man won't  syop causing disruption for me and my family she is jealous because i keep my house in immaculate condition.  but i keep having to fight for my lfe.  fuck off it's not my house! 


the person i am walking on there with is an angel that is why he let you berak my neck in the bar to show you he can ewind time.  i didn't have to tell you that because you are all content.  i wanted to rattle you.  thanks for the key/

god said the black social worker said i must not shake the baby.  that is why i rattled it.

god showed me michelle he said whist david cameron was shaking hands he had already told michelle to put death row in the middle eastern peoples water because of what they did to his family and that was the real reason he went there.

what god let me here david cameron say she won't know when she and her family are gone we will clean it for the white woman we will use the asians we will start on them we have already started.

my speach marks are not working

lets do some of africa.
it is the asians i want out of the way first the black people don't fight back we can do them after, but we need to be quick to take out all of the asians.  god said where you see david cameron with michelle they did a take out.  that is his girlfriend.

god said all of those he shook hands with told him he can take the ship and that they would help to take out the black people.  god said the angel took the key from david cameron and michelle, god told me the white girl at the premier inn hotel in rainham kent was picked up and taken out by david cameron only because she was stinking.

god said david cameron and michelle are from the same family like andy lots of the white are sick  i heard the asians why is david cameron laughing to himself?

god said like andy laughing out of turn with his mouth flapping onto his gums they laugh at evil it was because of the take out he and michelle 
me have to say sothing in my defense when i got with andy he had a lt more teeth that michelle fell in love with him his teeth are congealed with plaque, i have never kissed him a little once or twice.  he hid that mouth.
  god said andy's mother is dirty it is a dirty family. 

god said he let my body rake up everything to stop my children getting what they keep throwing at me to dhow me respect.  i do the take outs. 

god said what is in them can wash out/


god said he is going to set up swimming pools with my cure all you can here are shouts the the black people are in pain because of where the anthrax has gone it move whisst it is getting taken out.  i had bad stomache pains but i am using my cure.

hod said i am doing a very big take out today..  he said all of my cancers are dead because of my secret cure what i am fighting is anthrax and i take them out quickly they don;t move transfer i have no powder on me just the worms. hod said all of the grave yard worms are leaving it is just the anthrax,  what the whitewoman is looking for is how to rid it from the stomach sorry i can't see a thing.

don't touch the stuff outside my door she put more than anthrax the white woman she used disposable gloves from the hospital i and left it on my drive,

what i am listening to are white people invoved jumping and screaming and being brought to hospitals and shouting help me.  every white person is involved.  because they are all standing with each other.

after the laughter is the pain,

they grow very quickly and big robust.  do sit and wait to the black people.  dit again later,

the carbon will take out the anthrax in the stomache but will take to long the anthrax would probably take you out first some behave themselves but they are spiteful.  i have one big  one and lots of little ones that has just come in,  god said it is one family he the big one called in all of the rest in the  cupboard will stay in there.

nicole just called to say she has paper work for me i asked her to come tomorrow,  but i think i will ask her to post the doccuments,  it was alread confimed in a text message that we will be leaving by the 11th of november.  god said it is the klu klux.

nicole is playing with the klu klux.  god showed me nicole in this house after we leave and the one blond man starts taking her out in here more come they beat her and bring more people in here to take out,

i just called nicole  i told her that she already confirmed in an emaile that we will be leaving by the 11th of november  she kept wanting to know if i have found aplace sounds like the white woman wants to know.  i told her to pop the doccuments through the post and told her where i go is not her issue her issue is that we leave by the 11th of november.  she said ok if you want me to post it i will drop it off this evening some time. i said it was ok.  then she said she wanted to do an inspection.  ni said i don;t want that.  god said she is full of a different to what is in here i don't want her in her.

if she insists upon coming in here i will make her do the eviction that is the level she must go she is not coming in here whilst i am in here and i am not allowing her to come in by herself because of what they did the last time black widows and anthrax,

god said the klu klux told nicole when she was in here the last time not to put any more anthrax down because of what they saw me eat on camera.  she only put it in the glass storage jars on the window ledge i threw them in the bin outside.

every thing i put outside apart from a few things were brand new never been used and was sat on the table which has never been used i use the chairs.

i am sensing there is an issue.  the plates and bowls have never been used  the candle and holder never been used white people trouble.  i left them out side it is up to you if you want them or not they are on my drive and not the pavement.

let me dot the i's and cross the t's i left some the first thing a clarinet needed bleaching i washed it over you could touch anything iput out there.on the pavement within an hour or so someone was driving past a white man i presume he took them i concider it rude to watch.

i toucheed the sink after andy left and knew anthrax was on my finger i bleach the whole sink top only  a little. god said they climb on me my children touch more things in this house than me and don't have any,  he said it was just hiv worms in here they keep putt anthrax in her he said the hiv worms were only a tiny itch now it is a stong itch not like the asian paedophile in tesco chingford when he put the change in my hand,  fuck like the computer.and gave me and even that was not as bad as tesco.

in chingford i cleaned myself of almost all worms just cancers i know an itch i am sensitive all i used was soap powder and bleach and bathed 4/5 times a day if not more to do the take outs.  i pulled down a million worms with big tentacles god told me.  some of you have more.  i still have them he said after i take out the anthrax i must start on the worms colour worms. and laughed because he knows i will take everything out.  i bet i have no colour worms left why he laughed everything in my body is dying i took a lot of carbon as well.

this morning i was crushing pods i do it every day more than once a big fat tentacle went and  sat on my fore head they blow themselves up quickly they eat worms inside the body and your food but remain little with big tentacle.  she did it to stop me taking out her children i bus it up her tentacle and her children that is why they don't take me out but have beentrying and this morning the restrictor said lets not do it again because she has two when they do my throat i breath from my nose.

i'm giving them a new cure i gave it to them with milk why they go in my breast looking for milk i killed all of them that is why he is laughing because of what i do to them.  he said he his laughing at my colour not yet.

god said it is because of what it does to her my sister,  carbon the right amount kills them.

there is an angel who said he helped me to write the orange song and a little of the grave yard they are going to murder him he did,,  i wrote the song and he gave me some of the words  the speach not all the bastard was me whe said was behind you,  he said more.  he said jesus and i wrote the rest he said tell her to turn around.  he said the window boxes.  he said he wanted it funny but i turned all of it.  i didn't want it too funny.  he said you jumped i placed everything. i just get random words thrown at me he said it is direction.  like what they do for her  i think that was it oh yes i heard what i was thinking dililah so i made something up.  don't take him out i love that angel lots he looks after me the orange song he gave me direction it's fifty fify

he didn't do much on the orange song but gave me a knowing in the honeymoon  i'm jesus he is klu klux id die for him beautiful angel hes blond long hair. he said what like a lift.

he said good early in the song but i put it there.  i get random words 

he doesn't want me he said he would murder me when he was fed up with me if he was with me.

he said the come.

he wanted the song finished quick why he didn't give me a chance to think.

sarades is all he said he broke it up i was starting from scratch in the dark.squuash you 

he gets the best out of me.

he did lots on the orange song random words but i did most of it.  he say you are going to write something it is good then he will throw a word.
the new song on here i heard wife.

on the musical he said shovel. and shh because of the bucket of shit.  he said it is a round the shovel  so i wrote a round.

in the orange song song he gave me the rythmic spoken verses timing 

before i wrote the verses. he noded his head a couple of times.

3 minutes what did he give me he said it was a round that was it i think.

i met her on the high way
no it was the freeway
better find better find out...

step back they stole his song and he squreeches

i was rude when i was you and used to pretendanyone on the street anywhere were my fans i'd tell them to jump back to be afraid of me he told me it was what isaid.

he has saved me so many times by rights everything belongs to him restriction time.

ok my spit is catching up  or should i sai i am catching up with my spirit the auction you me the andel with long blond hair?

if you murder me do you promis to bring me back?

i love you so much different to david more.

how much did i cost?  don't tell me half you rotten.
why do you love me?

i long have i got in here?  i can't wait to leave.

you have lots of friends .   ah i'll treat them nice.
however i threw you all out.

i'll try not to.

you all emptied the fridge and left. i think you were having a party you and the boys

you said it was pmt.  i'm horrible/

you said it was because i was on you were not in bed you were with them.   i'm sorry.  i won't do it.

i need to change not because i'm in bed you have to go to bed.

are you sure you want me?

what are you methods in calming me down.  i already know you threw me out of the house and called me a little bitch and made me cry.

they can move in on the other side that is because i am sorry.

i'm going to make it fun for you and them 

i won't come over much 

i want to travel. will you come with me?  leave them in the house.  i bet they get there before we do.  i bet you told them to come.

i bet the auction was really a poker game.

i bet what i have in my bag is more than what you have in your bank account your naughty.

as long as you love me i don't what you do or where you go don't cheet and i'll stay.

to you shouting you are not having my ring box.

how are you going to rescue me?

lots of worms keep coming in then all fall out i can feel them on my hairs millions dropping like water because of what i put on them help.

the angel said the worms have stop calling them but the worms in this house got involved in the fight and are continuing 

i can't see them just brown ony on my hairs.

i need a bath.

my children need a bath. this is an emergency.

my feet feels the worst. all over there is a mild itch that does not go.

he sait it was a worm i just took out that dropped it's worms.
trivia for some.  hairs living ones they are worms they gather themselves into a little ball of hairs all colour then move around.  

can your friends cook wash and clean?

they are angels thats why.

how will i know?

i keep finding balls of hair god said it is not our my family.  he said it was a little girl who got taken out in here brown mixed race and other colours/  i need to find out more.

i found one yesterday an flushed it i don't want them putting themselves in my head,

gos said it was because of what happened to her why it looked like that like it was cut lots of curly light bron hair together

are there 6 of you.

the black widows are starting to string up srong  webs.  

i keep seeing funny movements are they the angels they have never appeared to me like that before it is not scary.

whatever happens you are always on time.  you said something to me when you came yesterday.  you said it is because the other angel has been in here why you keep seeing his shape.  what does that me will he do something to me and my children?  why is he coming ?  who is he david.  why is he upset with me?

if he appears what will happen?  it's david cameron.  is he an angel?

i'm not affraid of him

he has no place among the living he lived his life

i don't have an itch i can see you dirty itchy white  men it was a trickle.  no itch.

you are full of cancers all of them have worms.  i didn;t use to feel anything before i started taken them out.  those worms have never been on the floor why there is no itch.

i have fogotten how to speak around angels.your not rotten

my words can bring life or death i choose to bring life. to my words.

my people can have what they say if they say what they have then they have what they say.

i heard you pick up what you took up.  whats going on?

strike him.

it's not him. i showed you a peice of myself.

it's the worms.  la la la la la la.

i am the cleanest person on the earth apart from the angels.

the agels are coming out of the wood work.

i need a bath..

i'm not showing any disrespect to the black god.   do you still want me?
i want special powers  yes and what you give me in your pyramid.

i keep thinking you are mike he has had a lot of bad reviews.

mike is the best looking black man.

i was told last night his name is not mike.

even my own elect would be fooled if it was posible.  i didn't like what you dd yesterday you stopped me from looking at mike he is black like me.  don't do it again the white woman is not having him.


mike i want you to come.

see that stick you scrape the chips off of a gambling board with that is what i have just used on you for touching me and tell me to forget mike.

mike is going to take you out.  tell the white woman she is not having any of my songs 100 percent of every thing i have written is mine.

hi god spoke to me this morning and let me hear a white man singing the song i'm writing on here he showed me the man and white woman and said the klu klux told him not to worry about the little black woman and he can have the song because he was the klu klux.  hey gog is god he said you are not taking my song.  he will take everyone of you out to make sure that song does not go out.   

i am not white white people must not touch mine.  take from your own colour.

i want to give it to a little old black woman on a rocking chair to sing.

you don't like black people but you want their things.  you don't have to like us we don't care but don't take ours.

god said that is why i won't hear the song out there.  fucking rude white people this is not slavery days.   

white people need to re program themselves.

it doesn't hurt me to give a white person anything but it is the disrespect which comes from them.  you give it to them because you are black they do spite to you.  move. animals dogs/

i don't want to turn white people i don't care about them.

god said the white has a box full of song put down there but doesn't a black person to sing my song because it is a good song so he left his and has come after mine.

god said it is the klu klux he is still klu klux but he wanted to offer me money for the song and the klu klux said no.  but he still left his box of songs.

god said he started laughing,  it's because he knows i will keep flipping it for him until he sees himself. he saw himself badminded.

god said a white woman sings that song but he wants it left there.

it is nice to leave something positive after the boxing down.  because ifeel sorry for him the man with the box of songs.  

to kill off the anthrax on the skin use flash lemon shine and bleach they will open up the skin use a whole bottle in the bath.  god told me to wash with it not the spray.  you will feel burning when they open the skin each time you do it you will feel less burning,  that is not my secret cure.

let me see whos going to distroy it now?

you will feel cancers on the skin moving but they are getting taken out.
that is if you wipe your self with it neat wash off after.

soak your feet in it you will feel cancer inside getting taken out.

god said the white woman who he wanted to sing the song with is crying.  that is why he told me to leave it there good cry 

god said it was him who wanted the song but it is because of her why he is not getting it.

god said it hurt her that a black woman deared to tell her no.

i heard a white woman who said "why are we making all of these creams she take them awy with household cleaning products i tried it it works"

god showed me one white woman who started shouting out fuck,  he showed me worms pouting out of her face he said her mouth around it is full of worms because of what she does for the men.  she washed it off but did it again later.

this morning god said nicole;s husband sat his wife down and told her to leave me alone god said he warned her.  that is it,

god let me hear her "she shows respect come lets go down there and take her and her children out."

god said that is why nicole is calling. 

i heard some shouting your are not allowed to put something out there. the woman who spoke about the creams wanted to change the smell of the lemon shine and re market it as a health product god said give it to them.  i want to know under which name i can find it but you can not say you discovered it.

god said a white woman is not having my song because i said he said it still goes to a white woman she walked away content.  he said drag her back if she tries to put it out even at school he is going to take her pout for it before she can do it.

god said the melody is not on it but she is making one up for it someone in america.m  he is going to take her out for it.

god said she got the warning but did not put it down he just took her out like they did to the black children for child thing the white people took them out

i am not moving it tell you children.  god said black children are on here and won't touch it because i said don't touch my song.

god said it is white school girls and they are only taking it because of my picture i am brown

god said what is happening to the blogger people as they go to cut me off he takes them out.  good

god said the white woman and white man taught the black people how to bring up their children by putting them into detention centres why he is teahing hrs.

god said she is bringing lots of friends because i said don't touch it.  god said it was her white mother who sent her on here to take it.

god said she told them to help themselves she has just seen what i have written and is now telling them not to do it.  god said she has already put that racism their for her children to show thype of disrespect to black people on his earth he doesn't want them here/

god said he chooses to be black white people should not be here because of the slavery. that they are performing.

god said it is the stems which comes from that type of lesson he sees what they become and how far what they teach spread they are pushing the knife into black people.  

god said he doesn't want to see any more slavery days.  with all of the other colourusing black people as slave he is taking on a black family.

gods words white people are fucking animals!

to the mother your child gets taken out in a car crash on her way to school.

god said speak it on them he told my to get a bible to judge you with.

from now on i am going to tell you what is going to happen i keep a lot from you.  the asians are going to wipe out the white people because of the water.

god said the sultan is gone he had anthrax on his hands but it was the water that took him out they are dropping like flies.

god said david cameron and michelle did turkey that is where he was seen laughing by himself.

i watch a video on i think youyube myles showed to me it was on face book the black man was walking near some flats the white woman on her balcony started shouting loud he is raping me quick help.  the man said listen to het i'm just walking.  this is my thoughts just like slavery days he would be lynch even now why she did it.

god said the white man who picked up the things i put outside it was not him he didn't cause any trouble they are going to take him out and her and their family because of the white woman and the trouble she likes to make,  god said that is why the wite hospital gloves are being put on your drive the one yesterday had blood all over it he said hiv.  proper hiv not like in here.  the one before had anthrax on it i kicked it why i have to soak my feet in my cure.

god said it has take lots of people out because of her more is to follow she lied god said he saw my head and knew i was black but someone behind the sectet camera traced his van and called =them and then wiped the call/

god said doesn't want them to get taken out over my things it was michelle who told her to do it.

i am a judge why i have been writing to you.  but i told you that before.  i keep hearing white men saying this is a high position for a black woman.  don't you mean for where you threw down the black woman?

where the the white sits it is too i for her why i am going to throw her down to her level

yesterday nicole and her husband did knock the door i saw them from the window after hearing then the posted a letter and was walking out but turned around came and knocked the door.  i opened it she said hello and that she knocked to make sure i got the letter.  she had a look in her eyes i have never seen before,  very stern.  

after she left god told me she knock because she whated to find out about the african men who god took at the front door one of them was her brother.  she didn't ask.  god said she has gone away thinking it is the klu klux,   if you wish you can let her know it was god,  she should nove have sent her fuck brother to come and rape me and my children.  plus we do not owe her any more we keep it in good condition like she gave it to us.

Comments

***