Tuesday 27 September 2016

there is a pretty little mixed race looking girl two doors away her mum and dad are black hispanic type people i think i have not really looked.  ncle came here and asked me if i wanted to give the two months notice still i said yes i leave before the 11th nov god said it is the klu klux they are looking at the little girl why they told nicole to show me respect.

if they touch her take their children out the white people needs to know how it feels.
god told me it was a white woman who asked the klu klux to take out beyonce because she was fed up with it he said yes and left.

it is the trillionaire who told them to take out andy.  too right piece of shit now he knows how it feels.

i have special powers because they are special i developed them.  i always knew what people were thinking i just knew.   i could be a double agent.

i can translate any language into english.  it is not intrusive.
 i
this is the level their are lot of worms flat black ones falling from the celin grave yard worms because how many she and her family murdered in here.  i keep seeing the out line of a black spirit near the front door god said it is an asian she took out a man.

if you clean the table a few mins you will see them again.

god said it was her family she sent nicole they opened the front door god said the brought a lock smith with them.  god said it was still the klu klux.

god told me there are no genuses here even the white children the call genuses they give them the answers it is for show.  god said my iq is at the top because i developed theses powers and i have reach genus level.  i can do lots.  i want to advance.

when i use my powers i don't think like when i am writing accounts god doesn't tell me unless i say he told me but i say god said. to show him respect.

god said he showed me the level i go to .  i can move objects with my mind.  i moved a chair i lifted it and imagined it was where i wanted it.

i don't use special powers to write songs or film i have to rack my brains to find lyrics.  i am a good song writer because i wanted to be good i started write at 14 i taught myself.


god said the white woman thinks she is going to use me to fix her songs.  i'm sorry but i won't work for a white woman.  i don't fix anyones songs fix them yourselves,

god showed me the white woman who said i'm going to get her to fix this box of songs she can sit there the whole day.  i am the queen do who your talking about?  my songs don't need fixing i'm at the top .  who does the white woman think she is?

i'd never put my name to your songs you are not have my credit.

the grave yard song i wrote is a genus song,

i have a copy on here. i made lots of copies dated and timede,

you can not take anything from the robots who god said have never l,eft this site,  even if i don't write anything for years

god said they say stay she might come in here.

Comments

***