Tuesday 18 October 2016

hya

hello david and the other angels first of all i would like to tell mike something the angel told me.  he said you are going to get taken out.  i think you are seeing charlotte that is why it happens i heard "pick him up"  god said white people are animals it is because they like the way he looks the paedophiles.  god said mike sent people to take out my family that is why he said it.  yeh right like he gives a shit about my family.  charlotte is bad new she went with my turtle as well


secondly because i told on the angel mike i was given something to tell everyone about my sister.  i'll come back.


david i have your number.  yeh.  i am going to punish you like you have been punishing me.

put youtube your honor pluto shevington go on you david.

my sister needs to learn how to humble herself fucking spiteful she thinks she is joan collins alexous those day are gone shoulder pads.  the angel came and said the only way she is not going to get taken out by the angel is if she starts going to church because of what she did.,  i don't want to hide her shit let her face like she like to expose everyone me.  god showed me dawn a week or so ago  and showed me doreen running me down to her.  god told me all of my friends doreen cut off from me even dawn.  she did shirley shirley told me but dawn did not.  doreen is sick why is she following me when i have not had much to do with her over the years?    this morning god said she is jealous because of how much you know.  i heard her analyzing.  "she has been around lots of white people like me but she moves around i hang with the same people,  i would move around but i have children.  but she has children.  i  have a job she doesn't have a job.  but then she is a good writer and she is on here people can see it.  i want it off there.  ii am going in that house she has a cheek to take the ship"  god said she is jealous i moved around.   i heard the angel she is not allowed in there because she said she is going in there.  you don't want to mess with those angels. they will put you in hell. 

god told me doreen met up with daw for lunch they both worked in canary warf  different jobs but the buildings were close to each other. 

god said doreen boxed me down to dawn who i loved one of my best friends my best friend she and i met 92 i was pregnant with ryan because of music i held and audition she was one of the people i pick for my girl group.  god said dawn listened to everything doreen said i think doreen had only met dawn through me a coupleof times when i first met dawn.   god said dawn was same class level as me dawn was a vp in the morgan stanley bank.  dawn was made redundant after the bombings in america i was still living in wapping i left the 02 may 2nd.  god said as soon as doreen finished dawn boxed her down.   dawn did what i would have done.  god said dawn marie kempson got murdered by george tykiff for her music it only just happened. god let me hear doree he said it was straight after the boxing down "i want dawn murdered for the way she spoke to me."   god said lots of people heard her say it she was upset god said they are using it against doreen because they wanted dawns song and murdered her the one she sent to trevor nelson.  god said he is involved.   god said it was the white woman who had dawn murdered harriette.    god said no one would have murdered dawn for doreen they hate her in there.

those were accounts i didn't know what was coming.   

i left wapping and moved to bristol god said they are trying to take doreen out for what they did to dawn all white people.   god said it happened in westfield,  make sure you do not touch my family i will wipe you out with a passion the angel said that is why he is the only one who will take doreen out.

god said he let them take out dawn because of whe she would have done to me she would have gone after the angel who i have been told i have to sit with and had sex with him.

god told me david is laughing.  i am glad he thinks it is funny.

i heard the angels speaking doreen said she is going to do it to me what she did to dawn that is her behavior shoulder pads  the angel said he is not going to let anyone take his happiness away from him.  god said he is the one dropping down with the things i write. 

oi you david that is part of your punishment.

the angel said you are the person i fell in love with and you fell in love with me but you don't look and there was a miss understanding so you have been punishing me but the angel said i was not this humble when we started like what happened at broomfield street. i kicked the angel in the nuts because he was trying to put a ring on my finger and told him i was married to andy.  

i called the angels cunt and kicked some down the staircase they opened up a portal and i jumped into a black hole but he rescued me.  god told me the other day the angels were vexed.

the blond angel said yesterday it should have been him picking me up he asked me first to marry him but when david came i yes to david the blond angel said that is why we protect you you are his it is for him.  the blond angel was playing a game he knew i was david's the angel told me this morning that is why david kissed my face at broomfield street.

david can you put on my redeemer lives nicole c mullen.  i want to praise you.

to my followers i am listening to something god played for me in the car on the way home from dropping my children off to school st mary and st michael e1 he told me to take the position statement into the court in holborn.  he said i must not be seen send andy they are taking people out in the court they are waiting for you.    music was not played from the music equipment in the car but it was like how it sounds.  i will run to you i'm not sure if it is hill songs she is white the singer sorry i can't do links don't know how to.
to my followers i am listening to something god played for me in the car on the way home from dropping my children off to school st mary and st michael e1 he told me to take the position statement into the court in holborn.  he said i must not be seen send andy they are taking people out in the court they are waiting for you.    music was not played from the music equipment in the car but it was like how it sounds.  i will run to you i'm not sure if it is hill songs she is white the singer sorry i can't do links don't know how to.

Comments

***